[승무원학원/스튜어디스학원]아시아나 채용 면접대비 문제
- 2006년 11월 아시아나 영어 면접-
보통 아시아나는 4명의 지원자에, 2명의 면접관이 들어옵니다.
질문 한 개에 보통 2~3개정도 꼬릿 질문을 합니다. 11월 평균 영어 면접 점수는 C+, C 정도였습니다.
영어 점수뿐만 아니라, 코멘트도 다 올라갑니다. 예를 들어, 질문 못 알아들음. 발음 좋음.
이런 식의… 답변을 단답형 보다는 지문에 대한 대답을 한 5줄 정도 하시는 것이 좋을 꺼 같습니다.
1. 기출 문제에 대한 답변을 완벽하게 준비를 하셔야 합니다.
2. 4명의 지원자가 함께 들어가기 때문에 상대평가입니다.
절대적으로 내용을 성의 있게 포인트에 맞게 5줄 정도로 좀 길게 만드셔야 합니다.
그래야 성의도 있고, 영어도 잘해 보이고 하거든요.
3. 1차만 합격하면 영어면접+인원에서는 3:1 정도 밖에 안됩니다. 영어에서 거의 승부가 납니다.
아시아나 사장님 해외파 출신이셔서, 영어 많이 봅니다. 꼭 참고 하시기 바랍니다.
1. Can you tell me about your university life?
2. Have you read any book recently? Can you tell me about the story?
3. Have you ever applied for our company?
4. If yes, do you think why you failed to get a job last opening position?
5. What food do you like?
6. If you become a flight attendant, where would like to go first, why?
7. What is your short term goal?
8. What is your long term goal?
9. Why do you want to become a flight attendant?
10. How have you studied? – 지원자 답변
- I’ve been to Canada for 6 months to study English.
11. Where did you stay? – 계속 꼬릿 질문 ~~
12. Why did you choose there to study?
13. How different are between Canadian and Korean?
14. If one of passengers complains about something, what would you do?
15. Have you ever been abroad?
16. Where have you been?
17. What did you do there?
18. What did you learn through your traveling?
19. Where is your home town? Can you tell me your home town?
20. Can you tell me about your working experience?
21. What’s your major?
22. Why did you choose it?
23. Can you define happiness?
24. What have you prepared for becoming a flight attendant?
25. What was the most memorable thing in your life?
26. Why is smoking very dangerous?
27. What are some 3 words that you can express about yourself?
28. What would you do if the passenger smokes on the cabin?
29. But he keeps smoking, what would you do?
30. When do you get stressed out?
31. How do you release your stress?
32. What do you do on your spare time?
33. Have you read a book recently?
34. Can you tell me the story?
35. What is the most important thing working as a flight attendant?
36. What are your strong and weak points?
37. What are some important characteristics of becoming a flight attendant?
38. What was your favorite subject? What did you learn?
39. What do you exercise?
40. Can you tell me about the place you live now?
41. How different are between your home town and the place that you live now?